Women's Inspiration Day, Wagga Wagga - September 7th 2019
Come join us for an amazing day of inspiration from a range of speakers who are excited to be sharing their passion with you. The speakers will be covering a variety of topics as indicated below. The International Hotel is a lovely venue and the aim of the day is to provide you with inspirational information in a relaxed and nurturing environment. We are planning on having a day of fun and connection.
- A review and holistic approach to perimenopause and menopause
- Embracing body positivity through body comfort
- Exploring the concept of loving your ‘self’
- Sharing of women’s rites
- Embracing the feminine through song and dance
- The importance of wholefoods and the positive effects on the body
- Discover how to stay empowered, loving and fulfilled in your life and in Relationship
Robyn Ridley has organised the day in conjunction with many amazing speakers from The Empowered Woman Group. The speakers and presenters include a nutritionalist, life and wellness coaches, complementary therapist, freelance choreographer/performer and a social worker.
This event has been organised to enable the women in our community to access information on a variety of topics surrounding their health and wellbeing.
Contact Robyn Ridley Intuitive Coach on 0411442395 for more information.
RSPCA is calling on animal lovers to bake a change in the fight agains...
A complete reset of Australia’s tourism industry is necessary to ensur...
The ancient practice of yoga could provide a sustainable exercise alternative...
The impact of drought and bushfires swiftly followed by the Coronaviru...
Sydney Film Festival has joined 20 major film festivals from around th...