- : Wagga Beach Caravan Park
Wagga Beach Caravan Park
Cabins, Caravans, Camping & Backpackers
Enjoy Some of Wagga's Best River Views!
On the banks of the Murrumbidgee River, with a great range of facilities and a leisurely walk to Wagga's main street.
posted: 10:05am 14 Sep 2018
Welcome to Wagga Wagga Beach Caravan Park located in Wagga Wagga, NSW on the banks of the Murrumbidgee River, with some Wagga's best river views and a leisurely five minute walk to the shopping centre.
Wagga Wagga is also known as the city of good sports, so whatever your reason for coming to Wagga Wagga our friendly staff look forward to seeing you at Wagga Wagga Beach Caravan Park.
FacilitiesWagga Wagga Beach Caravan Park has a great range of facilities and amenities available for our visitors. Some of the facilities that are available include:
- 60 caravan sites with a choice of powered or unpowered sites tent sites
- Centrally located amenities block with showers and toilets
- A choice of cabins, each with their own toilet and shower
- Barbeque area
- Childrens playground
- Linen and pillows available for rental
- Kiosk with ice, food and ice creams
- Postal box
- Five min walk to Wagga's main street
- Wi-Fi access is available at the Park, additional charges apply
CabinsThe most popular feature of our park is without a doubt our holiday cabins, beautifully positioned to take advantage of the great Murrumbidgee views. Designed to rival motel accommodation, all our cabins are smoke free and include:
- A fully functional kitchen with stove and oven
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Double or Queen size beds
- Colour television
- Complimentry coffee & tea
- Undercover front verandahs
- Linen available for rental
- Some of the cabins include a spa and others can sleep up to six people in two separate bedrooms
Serviced ApartmentOne of the newest features at Wagga Wagga Beach Caravan Park is the Serviced Apartment. The apartment is well appointed with:
- Queen size bed with electric blanket (bed made up)
- Two singles or a double bed depending on requirements (bed made up)
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Flat screen TV, 40inch with Foxtel and DVD player
- 2 x 2 seater leather lounges
- Modern kitchen with European appliances, dishwasher included
- Modern bathroom with spa, shower and toilet
- Front veranda overlooking park
- BBQ on front veranda with table and chairs
Army CSU RAAF AccommodationWagga Wagga Beach Caravan Park is centrally located in the heart of Wagga and great place to stay for Army march out parades for recruit training at Kapooka. It is also the ideal destination for RAAF parades and graduation at RAAF Base Wagga at Forest Hill.
Should you book a cabin at the Wagga Wagga Beach Caravan Park (a small deposit is required per cabin to secure a booking) for a March Out and for any particular reason you need to Back Squad, please contact us immediately and we will happily transfer your deposit to the new required dates. In the event that we do not have accommodation available on these dates, we will not only refund your deposit, but we will also find you alternative accommodation in the city.
The Wagga Wagga Beach Caravan Park also has a number of distance education students who choose to stay for residential school at Charles Sturt University (CSU). The quiet park location combined with a five minute walk to the main street shops and the bus to CSU makes it a fantastic place to stay for residential or weekend school.
A lot of people and family who attend CSU Graduations also stay at Wagga Wagga Beach Caravan Park. CSU is a short ten minute drive from the park and many extend their stay to take in all the attractions that Wagga has to offer.
How To Get Here..
Email Enquiry Form
Wagga Beach Caravan Park
Phone: (02) 6931 0603
Fax: (02) 6931 0677
2 Johnston Street
Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
Email: Click here to send an email